Thursday 23 September 2010

Where is my Ham jerky?

Today, I was walking through the aisles of my local super market, shopping for food and beverages, but when I neared the cash registers I noticed the shelves had beef jerky. Well, that's not the only thing they have on those shelves. There are candy, gum, newspapers and pocketbooks. But beef jerky? Now, don't get me wrong, I love beef like I love all meats.  I begun to wonder why there wasn't jerky made from Ham. Isn't Ham jerky worthy of being served in our super markets? I rarely eat jerky, and now that I think about it, I have never eaten Ham jerky. This must be fixed as soon as possible.

I'm aware that jerky is made from most of common meats there are, so, I will begin a quest. A quest to discover and sample different jerky meats - especially Ham.